Today it is all about making a Plan. It’s not just a Plan, it’s a commitment. Today I let go of Fear. This horrible, sneaky, two-faces feeling that haunts me every single moment and crawls into my mind whenever times are getting harder. Fear is what keeps us distant of Him. Do you consider yourself a believer, a man who trust in God and recognized Him as a Superior Force?? And why do you still fear?
|My tendency is to underestimate...Yes, we are so small and yet so capable to do big things.|
In order to be fearless, I have to let Him take care of me. Being a scare little mouse offends God, because it is like I totally ignore his power…He said it before: I will never leave you, nor to forsake you. (see Hebrews 13:5).
So from this day, I make a commitment to God and to myself to banish Fear and doubt from my life. I am not going to fear anymore of not finding the right job, but I’ll try to do my best applying and searching with optimism and faith. I refuse to struggle anymore, I refuse to deny His will.
|God is playfull. Blind man's bluff is his favorite game. Don't be shy, do not fear!|
My never endless steps Plan is:
- Make a little God box ( nope, this is not my idea) where I’ll write everything that worries me in that moment and let Him deal with my complains.
- Be gratefull each day. I’ll make a conscious effort to name thing for which I am gratefull, even smaller ones.
- Take action. I’ll try to do my best for maximizing my chances in terms of a career. Applying, searching, reading and creating new mass media content will be on the top of the “ To do’s”.
- Visualising my Job. For many, this step is against all I’ve wrote above. I firmly believe that the more you fill yourself with joy and good thoughts, the more He has room to interfere. People visualize not because they believe in a magical formula, but because this is God’s tool as well.
- Keep track of my feelings. This is huge. It means hard work and the strength to push away Fear.
Do you have a certain Plan or do you want to get rid of something that makes you feel vulnerable?