Friday, May 6, 2011

God is busy, I’ll wait!


So guess what? We couldn’t find our names on the American Lottery Visa winners list. That means only one thing: we’ll have to come up with a better plan if we really want to live in the US. Back to the drawing board :).
Such news is hard to swallow, but these days a new version of me takes over. A year ago, my nerves would be all over the place. Now I’m just waiting. Could you believe that I felt joy for those who did win? Who am I? We both keep our chins up, cause we are aware of one thing only: His timing is always perfect.


Wait on the Lord: Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait I say, on the Lord.   Psalm 27:14

We now pray for over two years to find a solution for our American dream. It’s a conscious dream, without being so naive to think that America is a dream land, where people live in luxury, eating lobster and drinking wine. We have a TV and also a brain, so a fool’s paradise is out of question. Although it seems a piece of cake for Him to make us happy, God remains quiet. I like to believe that He's busy with something bigger, like world pace. Truth is, God wants us to wait. And learn. And obey.


A caterpillar middle name is " Patience". It knows God has a great plan already made !

In the last year, our relationship has grown so much. We became more wise, patient, forgiven. When we will be prepared, when He will smooth the path for us, then it will be the perfect moment.

Till then, we have to believe and wait, even that means waiting forever and a day !

No comments:

Post a Comment