Monday, May 9, 2011

Her Post- Weekend Recap and a Fun Video

Monday morning doesn't bother me too much. Especially when breakfast looks like this...                                                                                                                                                                                                        



Strawberries are pricey thesse daus, but my mood is priceless.
                                                                                                                                                       Source

It means I get to have a fresh start. My Monday morning begin with an intense leg workout that included some pylometrics . Don’t worry for my neighbours. A nice couple moved a week ago in the downstairs apartment and they already doing renos. Today will be another day of History Press. Thank God my PMS is no longer around here.

Saturday it was time to fly away for a couple of hours. We went to see the Aeronautic show and we had a blast.


They seemed happy up there, but I wouldn't want a vibrating motor right under my butt while my legs are hanging from that high.



A "bird" of steel trying to " rescue" a bunch of special forces soldiers.


Make it snappy, will you, because little doorfs are good wrestlers too.

I sneaked behind police man's back and went for a ride...Almost. Cause kids were standing in row for a similar photo, so I had to let it go. Instead, we break our necks trying to follow some awesome flying machines.

We became ecstatic when the men waved us and I was screaming on the top of my lungs. Everyone had a ripper of a time as you can see for yourself here ...


                                                     


Did you had fun during weekend or did you miss the boat?






2 comments:

  1. I never even heard of a strawberry sandwich before. I'll have to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to put some good cream cheese on it!

    ReplyDelete