Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Her Post- Most Memorable Moments From April

Hi, folks ! While studying yesterday morning before my first exam, I started to thing about something more pleasant and I remembered what Peanut Butter Fingers-here does every month. A review. So I made a mental list of all the good things that happened to us in April. Surprise, surprise ! Although I may become a library rat in the fast few weeks, I also have enough reasons to cheer myself up.


That's another bright part of a blog. You get to take a step back and enjoy your own story!

After school, me and some of my colleagues went to a bar, to celebrate our last days together and to feed ourselves with positive energy. Sadly, there wasn’t much oomph in that meeting. Someone came up with the idea that they should order a “Beer Wheel” . I ordered a Lemon Nestea. Not because I don’t ever drink ( which is kind of true), but cause I can’t stand that awful, biter taste. Period. Call me a party buster, but I refuse to drink like a fish just for the sake of socializing. Tomorrow, I’m going to take a day off from study to relax and drink plenty of this

Sweet and juicy cherry lemonade goodness



But enough about me, lets talk about ...

No comments:

Post a Comment