Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Her Post- Bitchy morning and an attempt to fit in a suitcase

I can’t believe I’m writing a post while I’m on my way out to school in the middle of the day. I woke up this morning to a boy who had tummy aches and instead of mothering him, all I did was to act as if he’s fine. I can’t deal with the thought of him being ill. I feel alone and in the helpless knowing that I can’t count on him. I’m weak, I know.


Poor guy went to the office a little confused, but at least I gave him a kiss and I said “ I’m  sorry”. Thank God that his colleagues were much more friendly than me. My husband received a delayed present and I couldn’t be more grateful for it. In case you didn’t know, Saturday was his 28 birthday .


If you can't get my sense of art, that's too bad cause it's called " Do your best with a shity icing and let the candles save the day"


Anyway, I got to pay for my mean behavior. After rushing like crazy to get to school, the teacher canceled our class. Here I was, with a ton of time on my hands and relatively far away from house.


With so much paper work to chew lately, I kind of lost out of sight the step count, a personal campaign that I started 2 weeks ago – “Move your hairy ass” . I tackle down some miles, while having my favorite snack: a protein bar.


it had flaxseeds and carob powder and it keept my hunger away till lunch.
I’m have exactly 2 minutes to move away from the laptop and run.


If he can do it, I can do it! I just hope the guy washes in socks!

Our radio teacher is bringing a special guest from America. If you won’t hear of me anymore, it means that I convinced the guy to let me hide inside his suitcase and I’m eating my first real hotdog! Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment